Thursday, May 29, 2008

Belgian Woman Convicted for Islamist Website

A Belgian woman has been convicted in Switzerland for maintaining a website supporting Islamist groups including al-Qa'eda. Malika El Aroud (who's husband Abdessatar Dahmane killed the anti-Taliban resistance leader Ahmed Shah Massoud in Afghanistan two days before September 11th) is quoted in the article:

"I have a weapon. It's to write. It's to speak out. That's my jihad. You can do many things with words. Writing is also a bomb."

"I write in a legal way. I know what I'm doing. I'm Belgian. I know the system."

"...ask your mothers, your wives to order your coffins Vietnam is nothing compared to what awaits you on our lands [sic]".


Female al-Qa'eda supporter uses internet as 'bomb' to recruit others to wage jihad on West

No comments: